Respected soldiers of CoC,
We proudly present to you: the official 2013 Call of Combat v2 kick-off meeting! The main idea behind this kick-off is to present and discuss the game concept with the ones among you who are willing and able to make it. We realize and understand that for the majority of you it will be impossible to attend. Therefore we will try our utmost best to report on everything that has occurred (we'll have our camera ready, in particular at the end of the night).
Date: May 4th, 2013 at 15:00
Location: Amsterdam (center)
- Welcome drinks & snacks
- Introduction of the CoCv2 Dev Team and all kick-off participants
- Presentation of game concept
- Game concept discussion
- Technical implementation plan
- Introduction of testing approach
- Beers and some delicious Dutch food
- A BIG SURPRISE!
- The infamous nightlife of Amsterdam (for those of us who don't feel too old)
- Beer to be served: Heineken (Holland's finest!). This is not subject for discussion :P
- Hotel/travelling arrangements are to be made by the participants themselves. For help/tips in this matter please feel free to contact us (there is a remark section in the sign-up form, but e-mailing us at a later stage is of course always possible). State your budget/amount of days you want to stay/other wishes and we'll try our best to find you something suitable.
Click here to sign-up!
With great enthusiasm,
The CoCv2 Dev Team
P.S. We've put up a new poll. The results of the last poll were really quite interesting: the vast majority of players (86%) consider themselves to a greater or lesser extent to be competitive when it comes down to AG competitions. This actually emphasized what we thought already. Already in the early stages of CoCv2 we have indicated competition as one of several key game mechanics. Community is one as well, which might please the other 14% ;)